Web Themes & Templates Websites Code Video Audio Photos 3D Files
-Detailed help/Instructions text file included which was came form download folder.
Pencil drawing Photoshop Action: Action include your Files: Action (ATN) Brushes (ABR) Pattern (PAT) Instruction for the user (txt) well organized folders
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. Need to change the language of your version? WATCH HERE
Popular Files Featured Files Top New Files Follow Feed Top Authors Top New Authors Public Collections Graphics Popular Items 3D Renders Backgrounds Decorative Hero Images Illustrations Photo Templates Product Mock-Ups Miscellaneous Print Popular Items Brochures Business Cards Cards & Invites CD & DVD Artwork ePublishing Flyers Food Menus Magazines Newsletters Packaging Photo Albums Signage Stationery Miscellaneous Web Elements Popular Items 404 Pages Badges & Stickers Banners & Ads Buttons E-newsletters Forms Navigation Bars Sliders & Features Social Media Tables User Interfaces Miscellaneous Add-ons Popular Items Aperture Presets Illustrator Lightroom Presets Photoshop Sketch Plugins Vectors Popular Items Characters Conceptual Decorative Objects Tattoos Web Elements Miscellaneous Presentations Popular Items Google Slides Keynote Templates PowerPoint Templates Infographics Icons Popular Items Abstract Business Characters Media Objects Seasonal Software Technology Web Miscellaneous Fonts Popular Items Cool Decorative Ding-bats Fancy Graffiti Handwriting Sans-Serif Script Serif Logos Popular Items Abstract Animals Buildings College Company Crests Food Humans Letters Nature Numbers Objects Restaurant Sports Symbols More Game Assets Isolated Objects T-Shirts Textures
Pencil Sketch Action turns your photo into realistic Pencil Sketch. Action perfect works with portraits or other photos. Action contains 10 color FX. Save hours of work with this action. After action finish the work you get a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result. Action perfectly work on Mac and PC.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
If you have any problems with this action please visit the help page, where you will find answers to FAQs and recommendations for getting the most out of my actions. If you can’t find the answer to your question, and you’re still having trouble, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
I recommend using the action on photo’s with high resolution for the best results.
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English versions) CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC+.
Professional Effect gives your images, photos a amazing photo na effect. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop. Works in the following versions: CS4, CS5, CS6, CC+ NOTE: Preview images are not included
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
By the way, my best selling Double Exposure Action has recently been updated, and you can now use it with the English, German, French, Italian and Spanish versions of Photoshop.
3. In the end you just have to choose your action and click the play button.
2. On the “Window” tab, click “Actions”, once the window has opened you will see an arrow pointing right in the top right hand corner, click this then click “Load Actions”.
-This action is designed to transform your photos into pencil sketch photoshop action.
This action is specially made for photographers, graphic designer & artists..
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.