1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
Popular Files Featured Files Top New Files Follow Feed Top Authors Top New Authors Public Collections Graphics Popular Items 3D Renders Backgrounds Decorative Hero Images Illustrations Photo Templates Product Mock-Ups Miscellaneous Print Popular Items Brochures Business Cards Cards & Invites CD & DVD Artwork ePublishing Flyers Food Menus Magazines Newsletters Packaging Photo Albums Signage Stationery Miscellaneous Web Elements Popular Items 404 Pages Badges & Stickers Banners & Ads Buttons E-newsletters Forms Navigation Bars Sliders & Features Social Media Tables User Interfaces Miscellaneous Add-ons Popular Items Aperture Presets Illustrator Lightroom Presets Photoshop Sketch Plugins Vectors Popular Items Characters Conceptual Decorative Objects Tattoos Web Elements Miscellaneous Presentations Popular Items Google Slides Keynote Templates PowerPoint Templates Infographics Icons Popular Items Abstract Business Characters Media Objects Seasonal Software Technology Web Miscellaneous Fonts Popular Items Cool Decorative Ding-bats Fancy Graffiti Handwriting Sans-Serif Script Serif Logos Popular Items Abstract Animals Buildings College Company Crests Food Humans Letters Nature Numbers Objects Restaurant Sports Symbols More Game Assets Isolated Objects T-Shirts Textures
Web Themes & Templates Websites Code Video Audio Photos 3D Files
Pencil Sketch Action turns your photo into realistic Pencil Sketch. Action perfect works with portraits or other photos. Action contains 10 color FX. Save hours of work with this action. After action finish the work you get a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result. Action perfectly work on Mac and PC.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. Need to change the language of your version? WATCH HERE
This File Appears In Searches For photoshop draw pencil action photography edit drawing
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
If you have any problems with this action please visit the help page, where you will find answers to FAQs and recommendations for getting the most out of my actions. If you can’t find the answer to your question, and you’re still having trouble, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
By the way, my best selling Double Exposure Action has recently been updated, and you can now use it with the English, German, French, Italian and Spanish versions of Photoshop.
An easy way to convert your pictures to freehand drawings in pencil.