The feedback you provide will help us show you more relevant content in the future.
If woman gave promise to you, trust me she will never break it….
A picture is worth a thousand words.My advice: Take some time to think after looking at each picture. Those are very profound, insightful drawings & perfect examples of good creativity with a strong message.
But then i think of all the times i leave a bit of me in the people i love embracing myself to come back with more love 🙂
This piece is twisted and dark and that’s the beauty It’s not depicting fragile woman but it’s showing the curses the society throws at woman but in this picture she is rejecting them ,one hand covering her mouth is depicting the social curses and her hand is removing away that curse , one side of the portrait is dark and the other side is little brighter depicting the transition in her life
That last line brought tears to my eyes… I still can’t stop thinking about fact which he mentioned in that painting…
Our parents take care of us , when we are not capable of doing so (when we are infants). We should take care of our parents, when they are not capable of doing so ( when they are old).
20,000+ creators use Buy Me A Coffee to accept tips and share exclusive content.
Everyone have many different faces, but no one is ready to show their real one.
9. If more importance is given to these electronic gadgets then undoubtedly this will happen. In fact this is what is happening since a long time. Keep away these mere distractions, they ruin a student’s life.
Well, I’m not an artist infact I started Drawing approx 1 year ago. I will be very happy if you also see the beauty within sorrow in my art which I wanted to share with you!. 🙂
Source :Paintings That Describe Everything Wrong With The World Todayhttp://wwwUpdate Answer.oyeposts.com/meaning-full-pictures-deep-intense.html
8. This picture is evident enough to prove that it is easy to preach and difficult to practice. Our society needs to understand that educated people not only have to spread the idea of saving trees but also practice the same.
En français : Auriez-vous des exemples de dessin étonnants avec une signification profonde ?
A couple of weeks back,while roaming in fort kochi with my friends, I found one good cafe we went inside it. The View inside was really adorable, and seemed like a some preparation for an exhibition was going on, we started checking out paintings.
All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are.
Quora has great answers. Have a great solution? Promote it here.
11. Trust me we all also had a big and innocent heart when we were infants. But slowly and steadily, living in this world, it’s size reduced as we allowed our huge mind to overpower it’s decision every time.
I explode inside.Sometimes slowlySometimes all at onceBut Always eventually!
7. What has happened to our generation. This Pokemon, a mere creature,is no one to rule over our life. Don’t handover the key handle your life to him.
Businesses find great customers by targeting related topics. Create a free account in minutes.
Sometimes to convince a message you do not need to write or speak something, so in this case pictures do their job perfectly. So here I am uploading some of the drawings which do not need any words to explain about what they mean and the pictures are as follows :
The crying baby picture was something i saw on the internet while the Peshawar attack took place. The pictures of the incident were grief-stricken, i could here the little souls cry in pain in my dream which led me to wake up and make this.. a small tribute to those innocent souls. Hope people value the pure heart of a child and those heartless people think a zillion times before doing anything that happened that day…
10. This is what exactly our society looks like from a distance. But somewhere we are a part of it.
Each time you open a book and read it, a tree smiles knowing there’s life after death.
I never bothered to explain my this piece to anyone but okay. This piece shows sadness ,sorrow and depression ,I even used background to indicate uneasiness that’s why shades are not purposely blended with each other , an old man having poker face that’s face is for society inside the portrait ,if you focus enough you will find many people ( one is sitting sadly,one is patting on the person sitting down , one holding umbrella or cap looking away , one woman looking in the sky)
I made the following pieces of art while i was in a deep conversation with myself!I am sure you will connect to them in some way or the other!
This painting’s glass broke exactly at the point where it has the maximum power at! Speaks a lot!!
5. We give power in their hands and this is what is done for our welfare.
6. Planet Earth can do nothing other than this. If we have worsened it’s condition, then we need to take the charge and do something for healing it. Please save planet Earth.
While exploring his paintings we came across one painting which is quite different than others.
That woman is looking at you in your eyes depicting THE COURAGE ! STRENGTH!
Me and my friend started discussing with artist about his paintings, his name was Sathyapal.
A strong Woman knows how to keep her life in order. Even with tears in her eyes…
3. People do not realise that their thirst for money is leading them to their graves.
Well people are loosely scribbled I wanted my viewers to use their imagination!.
Sathyapal: As a woman pass me your perspectives on this painting.
This girl wanna fly like birds but she don’t wanna cross her limits.
Sathyapal: It’s not a king, It’s man who cuts woman head. I wanted to portrait the restrictions imposed on woman by society.Man depicts the society who beheaded women. Despite that, she is following him.
Me: It looks like a person without a head.A cruel king cuts woman head, it’s sad painting.
How do creators receive support with a ‘Buy Me A Coffee’ button?
The disappearing paintings on the edges of books is now an endangered art form.
4. We all are humans, gift of God. Society please stop discriminating us on the basis of our skin tone.